Like 4 Like Guarantee
At Kiters Outlet we want to keep things simple and we want to be absolutely fair in everything we do. That’s why we came up with the Like 4 Like Guarantee. What this guarantee means is if you get a product that has a manufacturing defect within the first six months that you’ve owned it, we will replace it with another product we have in stock of similar attributes. For example, if you have a 12m kite that had a manufacturing defect, you will be able to choose a free replacement kite from our stock of similar 12M kites. It’s that simple. Like 4 Like, what’s not to like about that?
Just remember, however, we only cover manufacturing defects!!!!!!! So some things simply won’t qualify…
- If you've been crashing your kite trying to pull off new tricks and your kite is showing signs of repeated crash abuse. Sorry, we don't support physical abuse of any kind.
- If you ride several times a week for several hours each session, and your kite wears out after a few months. Sorry, that's normal wear and tear and is NOT covered.
- If you lose your kite due to carelessness, improper use of safety gear or simply not replacing worn parts, we feel for you, but we can't cover your carelessness.
- If you wipe out while surfing and the kite canopy rips while going through the washing machine spin cycle. Sorry, that sucks, we build them as tough as we can, but Ripstop fabric will never be that tough.
- If your kite or board color changes after extended exposure in the sun. Sorry, discolored graphics are not covered. UV will color your kite gear just like it colors your skin.
- If you tangle your lines and it jumbles into a ball of yarn. Sorry, you may want to donate it to your cat as a new toy!
- If you shred or scratch the bottom of your board on a reef or on the beach, break your fins or snap your board by crashing into rocks. Sorry, while we wish we could control nature, we can't. Otherwise we would order you up some more wind, but we're not that powerful…
- If you attach a digital camera to your kite to tape that gnarly jump you were planning and your kite falls out of the sky and crashes because of the excess weight. Sorry, the warranty only applies when the product is used in an unmodified state. Hire a film crew.
- If you sell your used kite to your cousin Joe who is just learning to kite and the kite magically gets shredded soon thereafter. Sorry, warranty applies only to original purchaser of equipment.
Products can be returned direct to Kiters Outlet only if Kiters Outlet provides a Return Manufacturer Authorization (RMA) in advance. The Return Manufacturer Authorization must be clearly labeled on the outside of the package, or the package will be refused and returned to you. Kiters Outlet is not liable for loss of items returned without an RMA in advance. All merchandise with an RMA must be shipped back to Kiters Outlet within 7 days of the date that the RMA was issued (you may ship by any method you choose). Please retain your shipping confirmation for proof of shipping within 7 days of RMA creation until you have received a refund or exchange from Kiters Outlet for the returned product. Any return that is not shipped within the 7 day window will be refused, and the RMA will be null and void.
To get an RMA#, follow these instructions:
Call Kiters Outlet customer service at 1-866-535-7665, or (252) 489-4288 if you are outside the US or Canada.
- Secure your equipment inside the original shipping box. If the original packaging materials are unavailable, you must obtain and use similar packaging materials and make every effort to ensure that the product is not damaged during shipping. Make sure to include all packaging, including any protective wrapping. Please also include a copy of the original packing slip with your return.
- Write your RMA number on the box in LARGE letters next to the shipping address. For example, “RMA 1140.”
- Ship the item to: Kiters Outlet, (PO. Box 571) 24267 Highway 12, Rodanthe, NC 27968
Any unauthorized or improperly packaged merchandise will be returned to sender.